Howdy Night Parade & Carnival
The Parade Route will follow Alamo Heights Blvd and the Carnival will be in the Parking Lot at Castano and VanderHoeven.
- All Outside Vendors will have to sign an event agreement before being allowed to participate in Howdy Night. This agreement will detail opening and closing times, operational guidelines during the event and payment processing time.
- No groups, teams or clubs may just show up the night of and will be allowed to have a space, booth or provide a vendor if they have not registered and were approved in advance by the Mulepushers.
- All clubs MUST send 1 Representative to the Howdy Night Ticket Bundling Party AND Must Provide 1 Volunteer to cover the Mulepusher Booth(s) and/or Event Night Staffing or Safety Marshaling needs. Should these requirements not be met, clubs will be fined $25 per representative/volunteer. Fines will be removed from proceeds of their booth.
- All Clubs booths/activities/vendors must also close on time, break down and clean the area around their booth or will be fined $50. Fines will be removed from proceeds of their booth.
- Any club or vendor selling food will be responsible for handling and maintaining food per health department guidelines and will be subject to inspection by an Alamo Heights Health Inspector. Any fines accessed will be paid for by the club or clubs in violation from their proceeds.